Benefits & Key Features
The Sorting Codes Database is a vital utility aimed for any company which processes electronic payments.
It gives businesses a fast and easy way to validate sort code details and find bank and branch contact information.
Some of the main use cases of our clients include:
- Electronic payment routing. Reduce the risks and costs of failed payments by ensuring proper payment routing.
- Optimize payment flow. Correct BIC code for direct branch payments.
- Validating user input. Matching existing sort code to the EISCD entries ensures error free customer relations.
The Sort Codes database contains extended details about a given branch and institution.
Some of the vital peaces of information are:
- Bank Office Identifier (BIC/sort code)
- Branch/bank office title
- Contact details (Postal addresses/telephone numbers/email addresses)
- Details of which clearing systems each bank office participates in: Bacs, Faster Payments,CHAPS,Cheque & Credit Clearing
The EISCD Data File is available in multiple formats and comes with detailed documentation. Standardized formatting allows for quick assimilation in most common DBMS and data software solutions.
Both Monthly and Weekly updates are available depending on your accuracy requirements
A user friendly download center allows you to download the files from anywhere
We provide a download API for our clients to automate the file retrieval process
The data file comes in standard CSV ( Tab Separated ) format. However, we convert it into various file formats for easier integration. Currently, each download contains ( TXT, XML, CSV and .XLS) copies
Different systems require different file downloading methods. To provide maximum flexibility, we offer the three common ways to download the EISCD files.
Download the EISCD files from a secure web interface using any web browser
SSL Web API
Download the EISCD files automatically via our REST file download API
Download the EISCD files automatically from secure FTP Server (SSL/TLS Ecryption)
Data File Samples
To get a better view of the database files, please feel free to download samples of the database in the most common file formats we offer.
|EISCD File Samples|
|EISCD .TXT||Download tab delimited sample file|
|EISCD .XML||Download XML sample file|
|EISCD .CSV||Download CSV comma-separated values enclosed by quotes|
|EISCD .XLSX||Download XLSX|